1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Misc. Shop One-shot Pokemon Story Shop. (Open)

Discussion in 'Market' started by ColsonOtis, Apr 10, 2024.

Tags:
  1. ColsonOtis

Victini
    (Victini)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,954.9
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Well, I guess I'm opening a shop now...
    After all, the currency of Lake Valor is only good if you can exchange it for stuff.
    That and I thought it would be fun.

Anyway, on to the shop.
    You can request a story here about basically anything to do with Pokémon. (except Mystery Dungeon as I've never played it)
    The story will only be one chapter long, so I'll make it short and sweet.

If you are unsure how to request use this format:
    Story Length: (Between 500 and 3,000 words)
    Characters: (E.g. Ash Ketchum, Latios, Pikachu, etc. I can also make up some characters if you wish)
    Gerne: (Friendship, Mystery, Family, Humor... The only one I don't do is Horror, for my own reasons)
    Plot: (What do you want the story to have in it? What should the characters do? The more detailed, the better I can write the story)

Some commissions I may have to refuse if I am unfamiliar with the subject. I currently have very limited knowledge of Paldea and Hisui so stories involving either region will most likely be denied.

The topic I am most knowledgeable on is the Pokémon Anime so most requests involving it will most likely be accepted.

Prices will depend on various factors such as length, number of characters, and difficulty of the plot. As a general rule, no less than 30PP and no more than 300PP (except for very special commissions).

Here's a guide if you want to copy and paste:
    Story Length:
    Characters:
    Gerne:
    Plot:

Enjoy! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...